With 25 years of experience in the industry, we know how to make a hard-wearing, aesthetically pleasing seat cover that can handle the rough and tough everyday rigours of your outdoor lifestyle. Our heavy-duty canvas seat covers are specifically designed to protect the original upholstery of your car, truck or machinery seat.
Diligently developed with our Australian supplier in NSW, SUPACAN fabric is made from Australian grown cotton, which is combined with polyester to enhance the strength of the fabric before being milled into a coarse weave, medium weight canvas right here in Australia.
This highly durable material makes SupaFit’s canvas seat covers the strongest on the market, offering:
- 14.9oz of military-grade toughness and durability
- 100% waterproofing
- Mould & mildew resistance
- Bacteria resistance
- UV stabilised composition
- Airbag compatible with independent testing and certification
Our standard SUPACAN range is available in grey, black and brown colours, so you can choose an option that suits your style or complement the overall look of your interiors.
Looking for something special? We also offer a range of other seat cover options, including:
- AusCam and Navcam camouflage canvas
- Ripstop PVC seat covers in blue and grey
- Foam-backed canvas seat covers – recommended for leather upholstery
- Fire retardant canvas seat covers. These are available upon enquiry, and tested to AS1530 Part 3