SupaFit Seat Covers x All 4 Adventure Competition
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is SupaFit Seat Covers Pty Ltd.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. Your information is provided to SupaFit Seat Covers Pty Ltd and not to any other party.
- All references to time in these Terms and Conditions are a reference to the local time in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday 14 September 2020 3:00pm AWST. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
The prize is as follows:
1 x set of front and rear seat covers from SupaFit Seat Covers Pty Ltd
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Prize is not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years or over only.
- Employees of SupaFit Seats Covers Pty Ltd and All 4 Adventure and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not eligible to enter the competition
Entry into the competition
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this link: entry details via the All 4 Adventure Facebook page
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
Drawing of Prize Winner
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified via email within 1 day of competition close.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day, the promoter will choose a replacement winner in the same manner as the original winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or will be delivered.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [Australian] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.